Saturday

Time for a Show and Tell

I purchased this lovely necklace for someone very special to me from a very sweet gal who has an etsy shop called Ganesh Emporium with some really pretty pieces in it like this one.


I got some really great deals when I bought from her store. I got free shipping, plus 10% off my order that I didn't even know about and the best of all...for being her 15th sale... she gave me a free gift which was these very lovely earrings.

What an awesome deal I got.
Thank you Ramya!:)

2 comments:

Ganesh said...

Salina, I am sooo glad you liked both the necklace and the earring... Thanks for blogging about them .... I really appreciate it !!! =))

~ Evielena~ said...

Oh, Salina!! Just lovely--I love that necklace!!

(Thanks for stopping by my blog & leaving a msg!) :)